With over 100 acres of ancient woodland, wet woodland and meadow Randlay Valley sits between Holliswood and Randlay – an oasis of calm at the heart of the towns centre.
Randlay Valley sits between the new town estates of Hollinswood and Randlay to the north east of Telford Town Park. Here footpaths guide walkers through large grassland glades that sit within a network of ancient, semi natural and plantation woodland. Ancient woodlands are woodlands that have been wooded since at least 1600 meaning the woodlands here are some of the most precious in the borough, whilst in the summer the wide grassland glades come alive with wildflowers and insects. Over 80 plant species have been recorded across the site including locally rare sedges and grass vetchling a species rare across Shropshire. The site is cared for by Telford & Wrekin Council working in partnership with the Friends of Randlay Valley and Hollinswood and Randlay Parish Council.
Roadside parking along Stirchley Road and side roads.
Telford and Wrekin
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.