Set in the beautiful courtyard at Maws Craft Centre in Jackfield, Ironbridge Eco Bubbles aim to provide responsible, sustainable, zero-waste products to help you live your best life. They are a family run business that aims to provide products to support an eco-friendly, plastic-free, vegan lifestyle at an affordable price.
Eco Bubbles is a success story of what has been a terrible year for many. The first National Lockdown in 2020 led founder Nicola to assess her own lifestyle, leading her to set up this amazing zero waste business.
Not only do they sell refillable beauty products such as shampoos, conditioners and body washes (as expected in their name), they have a whole host of eco-friendly household items available.
To give you a taster, here is Just a few of the things in store:
- Home furnishings – recycled throws, jute baskets, olive wood bowls
- Kitchen – compostable and reusable accessories, refill cleaning products, bamboo crockery
- Bathroom – Natural cleaners, refillable bottles, toilet bombs, toilet roll, beauty items, toothbrushes
- Cleaning – eco-friendly cleaning products, refill items, compostable sponges, bamboo pegs, wooden scrubbing brushes
- Kids – recycled plastic toys, seedbomb kits, metal storage tins
- Pets – bamboo bowls, pet shampoo, compostable poop bags
- Snacks – nut butters, granola bars, organic nuts and dried fruits
- Gifts – perfect starter sets for beauty, bathroom, kitchen or university
“During the first lockdown in March I was shocked by how many non-reusable and plastic products I had in my home. This set me on a path on an incredible journey leading me to discover a world of products and people who have shown me that just by making one small step can make a big difference.
I cannot believe that within 10 months I am running a small but successful zero waste shop in a beautiful historical setting. I am still learning and still growing.
People are looking for shops like this as they are so environmentally aware thanks to people like Sir David Attenborough”
– Nicola Phillips – Ironbridge Eco Bubbles
At the moment Ironbridge Eco Bubbles are also offering a Click and Collect service, or you can order online. A great way to support local and find all your eco products in one place. We wish Nicola and her team all the team during these difficult times, and look forward to visiting them again soon.
Links to Ironbridge Eco Bubbles website, facebook page and instagram accounts are all in our Green Directory. Please head over and give them a like!
#supportlocal #shropshirebusiness #ecobusiness #reusableproducts #returnrefillrepeat #saynotosingleuse #reduceplastic #smallbusiness