The subject of climate change can be overwhelming so this event for organisations will help identify how nature plays a huge role in tackling its many challenges.
Booking is essential – numbers limited
Have your company’s logo associated with this event: Sponsorship available.
(Timings may change)
- 09:00 Registration / coffee
- 09:30 Welcome – Richard Grindle – Shropshire Wildlife Trust CEO
- 09:45 Chair of Event’s introduction – Andy Whyle, Telford Business Board Environmental Sector Champion
- 10:05 Keynote – Jonathon Porritt, Sustainability Campaigner & Writer – ’Hope in Hell’ and ‘Rise Up’: Telling It As It Is!
- 10:20 Case study: Shropshire Wildlife Trust: Getting our own house in order
- 10:35 Networking/break/coffee (20 min)
- 10:55 Shropshire Wildlife Trust – our current activities – John Hughes, Development Manager
- 11:10 Climate Change Activity – Phil Holden, Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership Manager
- 11:25 Prominent themes from the UK Government’s Energy White Paper, guidance and necessary legislation – Tim Yair, Regional Senior Energy Projects Officer – Midlands Energy Hub
- 11:40 Networking/break/coffee (20 min)
- 12:00 Case study: Robert Duff, Natural England Meres & Mosses BogLIFE Project
- 12:20 Case study: TBC
- 12:35 Shropshire Wildlife Trust’s Affinity Awards for environmental distinction
- 12:45 Conclusion: What can the environmental sector do to assist businesses in tackling our climate emergency? Andy Whyle
- 13:00 Lunch
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.